Who Gets the Next
Stylish Blogger Award?
First, a great big thank you to “The Unplugged Mom,” aka Laurette Lynn, for bestowing upon Parent at the Helm the coveted Stylish Blogger Award. I’m grateful and tickled pink that you thought of us!
The “rules” that accompany this great honor are to divulge seven things about me, and then pay the Stylish Blogger Award forward to fifteen other blogs. First here’s what you may file under “TMI” and, honestly, I wouldn’t blame you…
1. I rarely eat sugary treats that don’t contain chocolate (the darker the better).
2. While we were on TV, Diane Diamond asked my son if anyone ever told him he looks like Ethan Hawke. When we got home he went on the Internet to show me who Ethan Hawke is. I still think my son is better looking.
3. My first grade teacher wrote a letter to my parents that began, “Linda is a very unusual child.”
4. I sang in the church youth choir.
5. Sometimes I get so filled with gratitude for the life my family and I get to live I feel as if I might burst with joy.
6. When my first granddaughter was born, my offer to help placed me at the doc’s right shoulder in a front row seat to witness her birth.
7. I love tomatoes.
And now I will award each of the following fifteen blogs with their very own Stylish Blogger Award and recommend that you all check them out (links provided)! I’m certain my colander brain has forgotten someone who should be included and so I apologize for having only 15 awards to hand out. Given the routine here, though, I’m quite certain that every blogger I read and admire will eventually receive one!
Stylish Blogger Award Recipients
*Bloggers mentioned, now you must snag the image and pay it forward too 🙂
Thank you, Laurette, for sending the Stylish Blogger Award in my direction so I may pass it on this way.